Town & Country Luxury Vinyl flooring replicates real hardwood floors from exotic to domestic species at a tremendous value. Not only is Town & Country beautiful, durable, easy to maintain & water resistant, its look & style outmatches its closest competitor in the Luxury Vinyl market today!
Simply Better…Discover Why.
12 mil wear layer topped with Surface Guardian Coating UV coating containing ceramic additives for superior durability. Rated for Residential & Light Commercial Use.
Town & Country Luxury Vinyl Hallmark’s proprietary formula of raw materials includes only the highest quality Pure virgin vinyl mixed with 25% post industrial single source recycled material. PurCore is strictly monitored for consistency & quality in production, thus producing one of the most dimensionally stable vinyl cores in the Luxury Vinyl industry.
- Base Backing – vinyl back layer equally balanced with the transparent top layer & film adding to a dimensionally stable product
- PurCore Layer – highest quality virgin vinyl & 25% post industrial single source recycled material producing one of the most dimensionally stable luxury vinyl cores in the industry
- Printed Layer – vinyl film representing the tile or hardwood decor
- Transparent Top Layer – layer of transparent vinyl for protection of the printed film during the pressing process in addition to increased durability for everyday living
- Surface Guardian Coating – UV coating containing ceramic additives for superior durability. Surface Guardian Pro has the addition of Nanocontrol for antibacterial properties.
- Developed by the Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) together
with Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) to test & certify
flooring products for compliance with indoor air quality emission
requirements adopted in California.
- Contributing to a Leed Eq Credit 4.3 (1 pt) – low emitting material
promoting healthy indoor air quality.
- MR Credit 4 (1 pt) – 25% recycled content.