Castle & Cottage Luxury Vinyl flooring offers a tasteful spectrum of hardwood visuals ranging from traditional to modern. Boasting a generous 6” x 48” format, and realistic embossed wood grain textures, Castle & Cottage eclipses anything you’ve seen before.
Not only is Castle & Cottage beautiful, durable, easy to maintain & water resistant, its look & style outmatches its closest competitor in the
Luxury Vinyl market today!
Simply Better…Discover Why.
12 mil wear layer topped with Surface Guardian Coating UV coating containing ceramic additives for superior durability.Rated for Residential & Commercial Use.
Propriety technology to effectively kill micro organisms that come in contact with the surface of the floor. Titanium Dioxide is bonded with other elements to create a shield that in conjunction with ultraviolet light creates a photo catalytic process that breaks down the cellular wall of micro organisms. Once the micro organisms come in contact with the surface of Nanocontrol Antimicrobial®, the cell wall is broken and the micro organism is effectively destroyed.
San Simeon Luxury Vinyl Hallmark’s proprietary formula of raw materials includes only the highest quality Pure virgin vinyl. PurCore is strictly monitored for consistency & quality in production, thus producing one of the most dimensionally stable vinyl cores in the Luxury Vinyl industry.
- Base Backing – vinyl back layer equally balanced with the transparent top layer & film adding to a dimensionally stable product
- PurCore Layer – highest quality virgin vinyl producing one of the most dimensionally stable luxury vinyl cores in the industry
- Printed Layer – vinyl film representing the tile or hardwood decor
- Transparent Top Layer – layer of transparent vinyl for protection of the printed film during the pressing process in addition to increased durability for everyday living
- Surface Guardian Coating – UV coating containing ceramic additives for superior durability. Surface Guardian Pro has the addition of Nanocontrol for antibacterial properties.