! Loose Lay Vinyl Plank - Bel Air Series SALE
type: Unknown Type
Only sale for MARCH ONLY $3.29 psf plus shipping.
- Wear Layer: 20 mil High Density vinyl
- Plank Dimensions: W 7” x L 48” x T 3/16”
- Pallet Dimensions: W 40” x L 49” x H 29.5”
- Surface Treatment: Polyurethane with antimicrobial finish on top wear layer
- Material: Loose Lay Luxury Vinyl Plank with fibreglass core, non-slip padded backing
- Box: 23.35 sqft/box 10 planks per box
- Pallet: 1284.25 sqft 55 boxes per pallet
- Box: 41.6 lbs. (18.9 kg)
- Pallet: 2288 lbs. (1037.8 kg)
- Sound Transmission (IIC): 57 (72-100 with sound-barrier underlay)
- BEL AIR series Loose Lay Luxury Vinyl Plank should be placed on a completely dry surface. Please note that even though the floor may appear dry, please use a moisture testing device to ensure. Moisture readings must not exceed 8%. Please discuss with your dealer the preferred adhesive for your floor and your unique site conditions.
- In newly constructed buildings pre-dry floors for 7-14 days prior to application to ensure floor is completely dry. Sweep clean and dry mop surface to remove any debris. For heavy duty commercial applications or for installations with high moisture readings, please discuss with your dealer the preferred adhesive for your floor and your unique site conditions.
- Ensure that floor surface is flat and level. Use a scraper to flatten the floor surface or a putty knife to remove stuck debris (ie. Gum, labels).
- Maintain the room temperature and adhesive products to be used above 15°C for 24 hours before installation. Please allow time to acclimate your flooring in a warm room to ensure any residual moisture is allowed to dissipate. A slight haze may be noticed on the top of the floor, but this will dissipate within 24 of installation in a warm room.